Executive / Team Assistant
We're looking to appoint an Executive/ Team Assistant to support the growth of our HQ in Derry~Londonderry, Northern Ireland. This new office will work alongside the main Hypixel Studios development team, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to veterans with 15+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building player-focused, community-powered games.
The key qualities we look for in applicants are that they are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
As the new Executive / Team Assistant you will be responsible for managing executives’ diaries, helping with onboarding new hires, logistics of all in-house and remote travel, scheduling all interpersonal conferencing, coordinating with in-house HR, and assisting with coordination of all work space projects. This role is expected to grow with the company as we progress and will be, by its nature, quite diverse as you will be expected to work with most departments.
- Answering emails and routing emails to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Maintaining all meeting schedules and appointments.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and facilitating meetings.
- Oversee and/or organize all company travel.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence to public inboxes.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Assist recruitment with onboarding of new hires.
- Assist financial officers with local back office services.
- Assist HR in the execution of their duties.
- Help manage office facilities and the upkeep of the workspace.
While these qualities outline the kind of applicant we're looking for, they aren't strict requirements.
- 3+ years experience as an office assistant / executive assistant or team manager.
- A strong attachment to games,internet and fandom culture. This is central to who we are.
- Strong problem solving skills with quick, thoughtful reactions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to pick up new technology and processes quickly, in a self-sufficient manner.
- Familiarity with digital development and internet culture.
- Trustworthy, empathetic, tenacious, and self-motivated.
- Experience with the following but not limited to:
- GSuite tools (EG, Google Docs / Calendar etc.)
Please note that due to circumstances interviews will be conducted over the phone or via online conferencing services.